Willing Workers Ministry
“He told them, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.’”
The mission of the WILLING WORKERS Ministry is to continuously spread the gospel through our outreach ministry and through the preparation of baptism and communion ceremonies. Willing Workers endeavor to carry on Christ’s Great Commission of the church.
All Willing Worker's ministry members shall be any member of Fountain of Faith in good standing and have been attending Sunday School and/or Bible study on a regular basis.
Willing Workers Meetings
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The ministry serves in the following areas:
● Assists deacons/deaconesses with baptism on the 4th Sunday
● Assists deaconesses with communion when needed on the 1st Sunday
● Outreach Ministry
○ The Outreach Ministry visits/ministers to the sick and shut-in, bereaved, or any member of Fountain of Faith that needs to be embraced with spiritual enrichment
○ Greeting Card Ministry ● Deployed Ministry
○ The Deployed Ministry ministers to deployed soldiers as well as other military service members through care packages and correspondence
● Assists other ministries as needed
Cleo Tarver, President WillingWorkers@fof.org